Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Well, Brad and I have been married almost 11 years(in April) and we finally went off for the first time since children on an overnight stay. We went back to where we spent our honeymoon @ Forrest Hills Resort in Dahlonega. It was also our first time leaving Emma. The kids stayed with some dear friends of ours and of course, ,they did great. Brad and I really had a nice time. It is so nice to go off and not have to worry about your children. This is me posing with the wooden carved folks outside of the couples' dining area. It was fun hanging out together! I so much love my husband and appreciate him taking off of work to spend some much needed time together.

1 comment:

Trace Gibson said...

ELEVEN YEARS??? I'm amazed. Congratulations. I'm so happy that you've got such an amazing family Brandy. Isn't life good?