Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What a great time we had vacationing with the family!! We stayed at a camp ground in Milton, Fl. My parents had their camper and we stayed in a cabin. The weather was beautiful and we had such a fun time. Brad, Kevin, Sarah and Maren were not able to go with us. Maybe we can all get together next year. I did get to spend time with my brother Scott and his family. This was my first time getting to see Maggie. They live in Mississippi so I we don't see them often. Maggie is so precious and I got to spend a little one on one time with her and it really meant a lot to me. Jack is such a cutie pie. I so much enjoyed getting to spend time with all of them, oh how I miss them. Well, I miss my parents so much too, it was so nice spending a week with them. I wish I could share all of the pictures with you, but there were almost 400!! Here are a few!!

1 comment:

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Brandy I just wanted to share with you that I finally got the canon 40D today. I am so excited! Also, you inspired me to take family pics. on the dunes recently on our family vacation ;)