Friday, September 18, 2009

I Love this man!!




I often am humbled by what an amazing life I have and I know it is only by the GRACE of GOD!! Why HE has blessed me so when I am so undeserving. I guess compared to the world's "standards" we may not have much, but according to God's standards, we are RICH!!! We see His mercies each and everyday. Brad recently started working again after being laid off for 6 1/2 months. It was hard, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I have always known my husband was a man a character, but during this valley in our lives, he really proved to be the man I knew he already was. He is strong and smart and dedicated. He is honorable and humble. When I think about what a good husband and daddy he is, it just melts my heart. He loves me and I know it!! I just wanted to yell it from the mountaintops that I love him and am so proud of who he is!!

3 comments:

cheyney webb said...

What a stud! It makes such a difference to have a wonderful companion through life.

Fun to see pictures from your wedding!

Roeshel said...

Aw. What a sweet post. :)
Nice to "meet" you (and the man you love!)

Roeshel

Let it Shine said...

That was such a sweet post. Amazing how the tough times make you so much stronger. And to appreciate what really matters.

Alyshia