This year has also brought some disappointment with Brad's job situation. We are still praying the Lord's will be done in our lives. We are diligently seeking HIS wisdom. The Lord knows all about it and we are trusting in HIM....although sometimes we ponder why?
WE are BLESSED beyond measure and truly know where our treasures are.
With this upcoming New Year just a few days away....there are SO MANY things I want to improve on and there are some goals that Brad and I want to attain. I am going to list some of them so I can keep myself accountable.
1. Become a better wife and mother. I strive at this daily...but fall so short in so many areas. My husband and children deserve for me to do better. I think a lot of this can be attained by becoming a better steward of studying God's word.
2. Be a better soul winner. I need to REALLY get REAL and serious about so many people dying and going to HELL and it is my obligation to tell them.
3. Be a better teacher to my children with homeschooling.
4. Be a better friend. I need to worry more about being there for others and being a blessing to them than to worry about being blessed.
5. Continue to lose weight. Really get focused again and be fit and trim by summer....and KEEP IT OFF.....also to encourage my husband to lose some weight.
6. Be MORE organized.
1. Become more financially stable
2. Purchase a home
3. Brad find a stable job ( I would love for him to find one he enjoys........I know selfish....but I want him to be happy)
4. Really build up my photography business!!!
Well....there are a few things to strive to be better at......I've got my work cut out for me because I know who I am dealing with....ME!!!
Take care and be thankful for each and every day the Lord hath made!!!