Saturday, August 6, 2011

Come to Jesus



A year ago in March, the day after my birthday, someone whom I loved dearly passed away suddenly. Around the same time, I had been sent a CD with this song on it(sung by Sons of Jubal). To this day, I can not listen to this song without crying. I had been asked to sing at the funeral and was going to sing this song, but could not go through with singing it. I knew I would not be able to make it through. I love the words to this song. It is kinda of an entire brief view of the Christian life. First, realizing you are a sinner. Secondly, repenting and asking Jesus to be your Savior. Times of struggle and times of triumph. And in the end spending eternity in Heaven. I cry when I hear it...because my grief for this loss is so deep. Deeper than any other grief I have had in my life. I truly miss our Great and think about her often. Thankful she was part of my life, thankful she influenced me, thankful she loved me, thankful she loved my husband and my children. Her memory will live FOREVER in our hearts!

No comments: