Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yesterday, I taught my first photography class for kids. It went really well. I have some very talented kids who really have an eye for it. It was exciting to see. This week, I have 4th grade to one or two 9th graders. Next week, I have almost all highschoolers. I love working with people, I have to admit, I was really nervous about it. You never know how kids are going to be these days. I think I am working with the cream of the crop. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know how it was going. Last night, we went to Watkinsville to hear Dr. Jack Schaap. This was the 2nd time I had heard him(in person)....incredible! He spoke about humility. He speaks on things that are so relevant. We are going back tonight to hear him again. God is so good and I thank Him for placing my family exactly where He wants us. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

No comments: