Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank you all who offered up your prayers for my pastor's wife. Good news, it is not cancer! Praise the Lord! Yet, still she is very sick and the Dr.'s aren't sure what to diagnose her with, therefore, can't treat her yet. She goes in for her 3rd colonoscopy(spelling) Wed. Keep her in your prayers still please, we need her back and healthy! She is a vital part of our church and a vital part to our church ladies.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Safe traveling and to my friend Caroline....go into labor!

Things I am thankful for:
1: My Salvation
2: My husband
3: My children
4: My family and friends
5: My church
6: My country and all of the men and women fighting for me.
7: My home and every need being met

This could be a very long post, so I think I will stop there...you get the point.....I am very thankful!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Glad to hear of the good news about your pastor's wife. Hope they can find out what's wrong and that she gets better soon!

You asked me about what inspires me. Well, I LOVE decorating magazines and books and they give me lots of ideas. Also, I go in shops and see things that are way more than I'm willing to pay for them and then I figure out how I can make them inexpensively. Most everything I do is copied from something I've seen. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hola mi frienda-- I love you girl I hope you have a fantabulous Thanksgiving!! God is so good isn't he?? There isn't a thing in our lives that he doesn't bless each and every day.....he's amazing!!

trish said...

Hello. I am visiting today through The Happy Homebody. I too share your thankfulness list. God is so incredibly good! Happy Thanksgiving.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

AMEN to that!