Monday, November 17, 2008

Well, I finally did it! I painted our family room. For those of you who haven't seen it, I have a huge family room that was....let's see....outdated(to say the least). I love the chocolate brown and basically any color that goes with it, so I decided to go with the brown and blue. It turned out really well. It is different, but totally transforms the room. Hopefully by Christmas, I will have it completed. I want to do one wall in Black and White pictures of all of my family and put some kind of family saying to go with it. Our brown leather sectional goes well. I still have to recover the cushion in the window seat and add some pillows.....so what do you think? Is it too much?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! It looks fantastic!! You have such incredible taste girl!! Love it--I look forward to entertaining the church ladies with my ignorance in there....hooray that!!

Anonymous said...

No it's not too much! It's absolutely beautiful! I'm so jealous...you want to paint my living room? LOL When in the world did you find time to do that? Have you been sleeping at all? It looks great! Take care.

Angie said...

Those colors are gorgeous together! I wish I had them somewhere in my house. I love your background with all the wreaths! It's the cutest I have seen!