Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Day





We have had so much fun today! Yesterday as the snow began to fall, I just couldn't wrap my mind around that fact that each and every delicate snowflake is different and unique! Can't comprehend how many snowflakes have to fall to build up several inches. Our God is so amazing. He shows us His glory in so many miraculous ways. Today, the kids have had such a blast. They are back outside playing as I type. To hear them laugh and giggle is the best sound. Brad tried to go to work this morning and didn't make it up the hill, but has since given it another try and he made it! Here are a few pics for you to enjoy!

1 comment:

Trace Gibson said...

Look how cute you guys are, all bundled up! I LOVE the pic of the snowy path in the woods...gorgeous (& ALMOST makes me miss snow...almost!)