Thursday, February 3, 2011

Longing to sit on the sand and listen to the ocean waves.......

I want to be sitting under one of those umbrellas!! I am so over cold weather. I truly love the beach and hopefully will get to go this summer!!! I have a lot on my mind and my heart today....and I have so much I could say.....but will refrain from writing it all down....the Lord really is the only one that needs to know about things, so I am going to keep things between us!!!

I would like to ask you to pray for my dad. He found out yesterday that he has carcinoma.....he will be having surgery on the 15th. Please say a little prayer for him. Six years ago, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and he had a radical prostectomy done, so anytime we hear the word "cancer" we get a little apprehensive!! Thank you in advance for your prayers!!

No comments: