Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Just Want To Please The Lord




I can't help but listen to this song and cry every time I hear it! My heart aches at all of the many times that daily I let HIM down. I want to please MY LORD. I have the desire to please HIM through being a good wife, mother, teacher, church member, friend, daughter and in every other role in my life. Far too long, I have taken these roles for granted and I don't want to do that anymore. It is an honor to be where God has placed me. I think we spend too much time being BUSY with things, that we do not take the time to WORSHIP Him. To sit at His feet and be in His Presence. I want to teach my children to have a heart for God and the heart of God. Truly LOVE Him. Our movement gets so wrapped up in the outward appearance of man and the works of man that we forget about the HEART. Listen to the words of this song......I pray it will touch you like it has me!

No comments: