Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just me and Emmaloo



Tyler loves the camera. He took this picture and asks to take pictures all of the time. I hope to be able to nurture that desire. He needs to work on his focusing, but he does a really good job framing people. Anywho, Emma is just now becoming a camera bug, she likes to be in pictures now and of course she always wants to take them too. Usually, it's like a picture of the ground or my chin or shirt or something, but cute, nevertheless. She had just gotten out of the shower and wanted to pose, so Tyler did the honors. My kids are the light of my life and the bring such joy to my life. I thank God every single day for the gift of their lives.

1 comment:

Trace Gibson said...

Brandy, I didn't know you had a blog!!! Where have I been? How awesome is all this, right?! I've got to catch up. Oh, this makes me so happy...what a fabulous family! It's going to be so fun to check in on you guys and see what you're up to!