The Sense of Hearing
1. I love to listen to a thunderstorm and rain. Strange how something so dangerous at times can be so peaceful.
2. I love to hear my children laugh. I think laughter is the best medicine and it brings joy to my heart when I hear their laughter.
3. I love to hear the words, "I Love you!" Whether it be said by a family member or a friend, those words, I never take for granted when I hear.
4. SILENCE!!! Sometimes, I love to hear nothing. Sometimes we need to quiet our spirit so we can hear the LORD!
5. I love to listen to piano solos, acoustic guitar, or a string quartet.