The Sense of Seeing
1. I don't enjoy seeing someone cry, but I do thank God for the ability to see someone cry. I know that often times tears come from sorrow, guilt or fear. I always want to keep my sensitivity to someones's tears.
2. I love seeing the sun rise and the sun set. The beginning of a new day and the close to another day God gave me breath!
3. I love to see the ocean and it's vastness. It is beautiful and I can't wrap my mind around it.
4. I love to see the faces of the people I love. I try to memorize every detail.
5. I love to see people in love. It makes you realize how precious it is to have someone who loves you.