Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Senses!!

Today, I was thinking about all of the wonderful blessings I have in my life. I take for granted every single day all that God has given me. I thought about all of the material earthly riches I have and the Lord has been good to me and then I thought about all of the little things that I have that clearly mean so much more to me than a new house, car or a big diamond ring. There is certainly nothing wrong with having those things. I truly believe God wants us to have the desires of our heart! For me, though, I sat and wrote down the things that I have that cannot be taken away by a bad economy or situation. Things that truly bring peace, contentment and happiness to me every single day. The wonder of our FIVE senses. We use these amazing abilities everyday and I dare say not a one of us truly think about this amazing miracle God equipped us with. Today, I want to share with you my favorite "5" things for each of my "5"senses. I would encourage you to do the same. It truly makes you appreciate what God gave us!!!

1 comment:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Hi Brandy,
Thanks for your comment earlier. That was a really painful time. So glad that God was faithful and answered both of our prayers. My honey's last day at his old job is today. The new one starts Monday. With the new job comes a whole new set of stresses and worries. It really never ends does it? Thankfully we can take it all to the Lord in prayer:)