Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happenings in my world!!

I read another blog and I so enjoy her weekly updates. It's simple, but I like simple.


I am thinking........about all of the things I need to accomplish today and how much I dread going out in the cold to get it all done!

I am thankful........for my wonderful husband who works so hard to take care of us. I am forever grateful and am praying for a teaching job to become available this next school year!

From the kitchen........homemade pancakes for breakfast, coffee. On the counter, a pork tenderloine thawing out for tonight.

I am wearing.......gray fleece bottoms, a red turtleneck and warm socks. I truly can not stand to be cold.

I am going........to party city today and then to church

I am hearing........Tyler turning his spelling book pages and reading allowed his spelling words and definitions.

Around the house.......fairly quiet today. Laundry to do and I need to make beds.

Plans for the rest of the week........Keeping Marebear this weekend, church on Sunday.

No comments: