Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's SNOWING!!




I know, I know!! You northerners are laughing really hard right now! It started snowing about 2 and it is now almost 11 and it has almost stopped. There is a nice ground cover, but I am certain it is probably less than an inch!! Wish it had snowed just a little more so the kids could go out and play in it. Emma really wants to make a snow angel!! I am feeling a little under the weather. Not sure where this chest pain and cough have come from, but they have arrived. I am getting sleepier and sleepier by the minute because the NYQUIL I took is starting to take effect. The kids are in bed, but Emma is complaining that she doesn't feel well. She has had another headache the entire day, so that concerns me somewhat, but hoping by morning, she is as good as new!! Well, tomorrow I am going to be cooking Potato~Corn Chowder for the first time......let's hope it turns out!! A good cup of soup sounds SOOOOO GOOOOOD right now! Everyone take care, drive safely and have a blessed night~~

No comments: