Friday, November 13, 2009

Random Facts!!

I love these simple questionaires.......helps you get to know people!!


Where is your cell phone? In front of me on the desk

Your significant other? My handsome husband Brad. April will be 13 wonderful years as husband and wife. He is hardworking, loving and a great father!!

Your hair? Dark Blonde, straight, baby fine

Your favorite thing? I have lots of favorite things.......my camera, coffee, stationary, monogrammed things.....the list could go on and on

Your dream last night? I do not remember!!!

Your favorite drink? Soda----root beer, other than that, sweet tea

Your dream/goal? My dream is to one day own my own photography studio.

What room are you in? The play/catch-all/entry/room

Your hobby? photography

Where you want to be in 6 Yrs? Settled in a house and with Brad a good job!!! Times have been tough for us!

Where were you last night? Running around like crazy. Wal-mart to buy birthday gift, took Tyler to the birthday party, grocery store, came home, cooked supper, took Brad supper, picked Tyler up from the party.....WHEW!!!

Something that you aren't? I am NOT into sci-fi movies

Muffins? Strawberry Cheescake

Wish list item? A new camera!!! It is more than a wish, it is a NEED!! I am just about $4000 shy of getting one....LOL

Last thing you did? Kissed my hubby goodbye!!

TV? 18 and counting, CSI, most of the home decor shows and the cake decorating shows

Your pets? 1, a pastel calico named Callie

Friends? I have some great friends. Some of which have been LIFE LONG friends!!

Your life? Busy, Full, Blessed beyond measure

Your present mood? Feeling kinda mellow today.

Missing someone? Yes, I miss my mom!!!

Drinking? a cup of coffee with VANILLA CARAMEL BROWNIE creamer!

Your car? 2008 Honda Civic....

Something you're not wearing? earrings

Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby.

Your favorite color? PINK

The last time you cried? Saturday, when I saw Mrs. Valerie cry!!

Where do you go to over and over? church.

Favorite place to eat? Fast food~~~ Zaxby's, Chick-fil-A, Wendy's

Okay now it is your turn!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

haha...you did it too! I enjoyed learning more about you!

Jennifer