Friday, November 27, 2009

WHIRLWIND!!

That's right!! This was us sweeping over the small town of Bainbridge during Thanksgiving!! We left Tuesday evening, drove into the night and got there about 12:30 or so!! Spent Wednesday visiting great friends, Thursday visiting family and back home Thursday night!! It took us about 6 hours to get home on Thursday. As usual it was too quick of a trip and we didn't get to see a lot of our loved ones, but none the less, it was a great trip. Emma has had 2 MISERABLE nights, which means I haven't slept in 2 nights. She has a full blown cold! She was sick last week and now this. I feel so bad for her. I have the beginnings of a cold, but feel pretty good other than the sleep deprivation! It is freezing in our house. The heat is not working and the landlord is out of town!! Being in a basement, makes it A LOT colder!! Brrrrr!!! Anywho.....Emma's birthday is Sunday, Tyler's birthday is Thursday and I have NOTHING planned for either of them. With Emma being sick, having company over for her is up in the air right now!! I really want to go shopping today, but have no one to watch my kiddos. I REALLY need to put the tree up and get my house looking like CHRISTMAS! Brad is working 12 hours today and tomorrow!! I know this post is completely jumbled and really has no purpose other than for my sake to write everything down that needs to be taken care of. Did I mention it is COLD?? Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and counted each and every one of your blessings!! Have a GREAT and BLESSED day!!

No comments: